17. 9. 2016 in Bad Berka (D)
Such an incredibly special event, who probably was memorable to every single participant. Daniele and Dominik looked after the beginners, while Armin occupied himself with the distance casts. Herbert was responsible for trick casts and Andy supported other participants, who had the aim of perfecting their water casts. The whole time Claudia did a fantastic job interpreting and had fun in discovering the art of fly fishing to herself. Every one showed a great engagement and both parties, participants and instructors, had lots of fun. Later Hendrick Wiegand ended the event by doing a very interesting performance of different cast styles and of course: The Tombola could not be missed as well. The event turned out to be a huge success and there were various demands of a repeat.
- The initiators of EFFA on tour in Bad Berka would like to thank everyone, who made this special day possible:
- The EFFA Team: Daniele Di Fronzo (President), Andreas Böhringer (Instructor), Armin Kundolf (Instructor), Herbert Daigeler (Instructor), Hans Maier (EFFA-Member), Dominik Bormann (EFFA-Member)
- The special guest: Hendrick Wiegand (Belly Boat Man)
- The supporter: Markus Schreiter with girlfriend Johanna
- Pool attendant (Technical support in the open air bath Bad Berka) and Yvonne Schreiter (organisation locally)
Best wishes from Yvonne and Dominik the EFFA-protagonist of Thüringen